Thursday, June 11, 2009
Ok, so this is my first blog post:)
I've decided to create a blog because netsables had pressured me to:)
haha, and because it looks fun:)
It's been just the second week, and I'm completely ROTTING at home.
Anyways, there was ninja warrior yesterday.
Usually its a half hour episode until 9.
So I turned off my tv at 9 after the show.
But luckily jeremy turned on the tv 10 mins later and I realised the show was an hour long instead, until 9.30-.-
hahas:)
can't wait for my birthday next year, because i'm going to receive a present with a wrapping paper filled with FRH's faces on that day:) WOOHOO
But only if I give him a pair of pink fluffly earmuffs back:)hahas.
Oh, speaking of birthdays,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARLYN! YOU SHALL TREASURE WHAT I GAVE YOU!
ok, gtg, no inspiration le:)

10:49 PM
HAPPINESS.

the.girl-

HELLO NELLO WELLO ALIEN FROM OUTER SPACE! :D :D :D
Jocelyn's the name. (Y)
Egg crack: 4 APRIL (VERY IMPT!)
In the awesomest 3E'10 <3 and the even awesomer-rest TKRCY!

Loves...
Listening to Music
Fahrenheit
TKRCY - NCO batch'10
Chocolate
My sexaye phone
And all my friends:)

WANTS...
A guitar (and guitar lessons)
Fahrenheit's autographs
More shorts
To gain weight AND GROW TALLER THAN CHIN YEE


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



dar.linkks-

Aisyah 'Jie
Ariane
Brian
Benjamin Sir
Chin Yee 'Mei
Desiree
Felicia
Hazel!
Hui Xian
Isaac 'Di
JOCELYN <3
Justin
LAPPUCINO
Rebecca
Rutherford Blog!
Samantha
Sebastian 'Kor
Sharlyn 'Jie
Sharon
Syakirah 'Jie
Sylvia
TeeKayRCY!!!
Timothy
Trishu
TwoDee 4eva!
Vivian 'Jie
Wei Chieh
Xin Yi Ma'am
Yi Xia
Yuli 'Jie
Zhi Bin



tag.boardd-



CREDITS

the.girl-
|ll|ll|ll|