I've decided to update cuz it seems like everyone has.
Hahahas.
Anyways, this weekend sucks.
Because of council, I missed beach cleaning D:
Because of council, I cannot go out on Sunday.
*pouts* screw council.
Alrite, lets move on to happier things luhh.
The council thing wasnt that bad.
We received the results of the DISC quiz.
For those who dun noe wat DISC is, it's like a quiz to find more about yourself.
According to 'Boss', its like 85% accurate and reveals all your 'deepest and darkest secrets' 0.o
hahaha.
Caasi is a precisionist. So true-.-
Anyways, after the thingy, caasi and i waited for the rest:)
Then while we were loitering in the canteen Mr soh came by and passed me a pocky!
I didnt want to eat it just yet so i put it in my bag.
Then when we were walking back Caasi RAIDED by bag.
He took out my pencilcase and my pocky! D:
But it was quite funny looking at Sharlyn, Vivian and Chin Yee fighting for it.
haha.
But Vivian contaminated it. hahaha!
Then after I got home and was eating dinner, I found out that SOMEONE had a secret admirer!
Shan't elaborate:)
haha.