*AHEM*
*DRUM ROLL*
JOCELYN HAS FINALLY LEARNT HOW TO CYCLE!!!
ok, I may not be very good yet, but at least I know the basics right? HAHAHA.
It all started when Vivian, Chin Yee, Wendy, Caasi, Netsables and I went to the Red Cross Carnival at Big Splash, together with the Sec3s.
Then everyone decided to go cycling, then when I told everyone that I didnt know how to, Benjamin Sir and Keng Khoon Sir decided to teach me:)
After about an hour I could cycle for quite a distance:) Yay me!
I need to thank Benjamin Sir, Kheng Koon Sir and Jia Qing Sir for helping:) Kheng Koon Sir should change from being a VI to a BI (bicycle instructor).
Ok, that was the exciting news. Here's the bad news.
THE SEC4S ARE STEPPING DOWN. OFFICIALLY.
omg, I'm totally feeling sad just typing this D:
Our Red Cross unit would not have gotten this fun and disciplined without you guys:)
This is for you, sec4s!
3 cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers for sec4s!
Hip Hip Hurray!
:):):):):):)
I feel like changing this boring blogskin.