Friday, August 7, 2009
Today was the NDP celebrations!
Unlike last year, I was part of the contingents in the NDP.
Was damn nervous at first luhh.
Then the seniors were like, checking to make sure I was alrite before marching in.
However, surprisingly, the parade wasn't that long and I felt perfectly alright.
Except that I was sweating alot la.
Then after that Sharlyn, Netsables and I went to Bugis!:)
Was damn funny uhh, cuz netsables and I kept abusing Him.
Welcome to the good side, netsables! HAHAHA.
Then we went to this CD shop, where I found TWO frh albums being displayed on the top shelf!
And a price tag was covering His face. I got a picture! I shall put it on fb because blogger doesn't allow me to:(
didnt take much pics. Aw. Never mind, we shall go out together again!
This time I'll bring Jiro along. HAHAHA.
aargh, i wanna go out on mon but my mom doesnt allow me to.
:(:(:(:(
bye!

3:10 AM
HAPPINESS.

the.girl-

HELLO NELLO WELLO ALIEN FROM OUTER SPACE! :D :D :D
Jocelyn's the name. (Y)
Egg crack: 4 APRIL (VERY IMPT!)
In the awesomest 3E'10 <3 and the even awesomer-rest TKRCY!

Loves...
Listening to Music
Fahrenheit
TKRCY - NCO batch'10
Chocolate
My sexaye phone
And all my friends:)

WANTS...
A guitar (and guitar lessons)
Fahrenheit's autographs
More shorts
To gain weight AND GROW TALLER THAN CHIN YEE


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



dar.linkks-

Aisyah 'Jie
Ariane
Brian
Benjamin Sir
Chin Yee 'Mei
Desiree
Felicia
Hazel!
Hui Xian
Isaac 'Di
JOCELYN <3
Justin
LAPPUCINO
Rebecca
Rutherford Blog!
Samantha
Sebastian 'Kor
Sharlyn 'Jie
Sharon
Syakirah 'Jie
Sylvia
TeeKayRCY!!!
Timothy
Trishu
TwoDee 4eva!
Vivian 'Jie
Wei Chieh
Xin Yi Ma'am
Yi Xia
Yuli 'Jie
Zhi Bin



tag.boardd-



CREDITS

the.girl-
|ll|ll|ll|