Saturday, October 31, 2009
Hello ppl!
Imma back from my malacca trip!
Missed me? Hahaha joking :D
Anyway, time passes so fast.
I cant believe that the trip is over le.
I had so much fun kay?!
Besides the shoe-stepping, side-poking and cheek-slapping :D
I miss the hotel, my friends, the food, the crowded streets, Kampong Cantik, the coach...
And most of all, MALACCA.
Aw. Why did the trip end so fast? D:D:
I cant believe I was actually dreading the trip before this.
Now I'm really really glad that I came on this trip.
I learnt like, so much.
I wanna go back and shop at Jonker Street! Lol.
I think the most memorable was the orphanage visit.
OMG. The orphans there were so happy and sweet, though they had no parents.
Some were even too young to know that their parents are no longer with them.
Makes me feel fortunate to have parents.
After the visit, ash started crying.
Then cy, sharlyn and I did too.
D:D:D:

Ohoh, thanks Nura and Wendy for being such awesome roomies! I had fun :D

And I found out that our school unit's footdrill standard is not very good.
Compared to St Johns.
Their footdrill rocks. No wonder theyy won champions (:
Caasi and netsables were practically spamming pics during the trip.
Hahaha. I took like over 100 pics there too!
Maybe if I look at them later I will cry.
I almost did just now, while saying goodbye to my awesome squadmates under the rotunda.
I think I will post some pics here if my stupid com works.
If not I'll put them on fb (:
2D'09 forever! :D

I shall wrap up this post with this last sentence.
I LOVE MALACCA! Hehe :D

9:24 AM
HAPPINESS.

the.girl-

HELLO NELLO WELLO ALIEN FROM OUTER SPACE! :D :D :D
Jocelyn's the name. (Y)
Egg crack: 4 APRIL (VERY IMPT!)
In the awesomest 3E'10 <3 and the even awesomer-rest TKRCY!

Loves...
Listening to Music
Fahrenheit
TKRCY - NCO batch'10
Chocolate
My sexaye phone
And all my friends:)

WANTS...
A guitar (and guitar lessons)
Fahrenheit's autographs
More shorts
To gain weight AND GROW TALLER THAN CHIN YEE


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



dar.linkks-

Aisyah 'Jie
Ariane
Brian
Benjamin Sir
Chin Yee 'Mei
Desiree
Felicia
Hazel!
Hui Xian
Isaac 'Di
JOCELYN <3
Justin
LAPPUCINO
Rebecca
Rutherford Blog!
Samantha
Sebastian 'Kor
Sharlyn 'Jie
Sharon
Syakirah 'Jie
Sylvia
TeeKayRCY!!!
Timothy
Trishu
TwoDee 4eva!
Vivian 'Jie
Wei Chieh
Xin Yi Ma'am
Yi Xia
Yuli 'Jie
Zhi Bin



tag.boardd-



CREDITS

the.girl-
|ll|ll|ll|