Sunday, November 15, 2009
Jocelyn's finally back from council camp! Yippee :)
It was rather fun, surprisingly.
Made new friends and played alot of games :D
Haha.

Hmm first day caasi, ash and me had to leave after reporting in school for evac gold accred.
Vivian met us and we took a cab to the rc campsite :)
Caasi paid! Rich guy :)
And we were the only school unit (i think) that havent learnt the evac gold syllabus yet.
So we had to learn everything during the crash course.
But we still didnt pass D:
Grr. I hated stretchers from that day onwards.
Lol.
I think second day was the fun-est :)
The wet games were like damn shuang.
Cuz I was head to toe drenched in cold water :D
And some senior sprayed whipping cream all over my hair.
Hmm I think my hair now still smells of strawberry cream D: D: D:
Hahaha :)
Nitewalk. I wasnt really scared at first.
Since I walked solo before during rc camp.
And we were going in groups this time.
But then we watched this super scary movie, which made me freak out a little bit.
then wendy and hajar started telling us some ghost stories.
So for the entire nitewalk I was rather jumpy.
Screamed a couple of times too -.-
Now even when I close my eyes I still see the old scary woman from the movie. Urgh.
Hope I dont get nitemares later. *shivers*

Ohoh, before I forget, jyjy to those ppl in uip! You all were like, handpicked among all of us, so you all should be proud :) All the best. Hehe.
Gahh i'm starting to regret typing this super long post.
But I lazy delete. Hahaha :)
Okay imma done updating.
Now to watch hai pai tian xin! New episode come out le :)

8:58 PM
HAPPINESS.

the.girl-

HELLO NELLO WELLO ALIEN FROM OUTER SPACE! :D :D :D
Jocelyn's the name. (Y)
Egg crack: 4 APRIL (VERY IMPT!)
In the awesomest 3E'10 <3 and the even awesomer-rest TKRCY!

Loves...
Listening to Music
Fahrenheit
TKRCY - NCO batch'10
Chocolate
My sexaye phone
And all my friends:)

WANTS...
A guitar (and guitar lessons)
Fahrenheit's autographs
More shorts
To gain weight AND GROW TALLER THAN CHIN YEE


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



dar.linkks-

Aisyah 'Jie
Ariane
Brian
Benjamin Sir
Chin Yee 'Mei
Desiree
Felicia
Hazel!
Hui Xian
Isaac 'Di
JOCELYN <3
Justin
LAPPUCINO
Rebecca
Rutherford Blog!
Samantha
Sebastian 'Kor
Sharlyn 'Jie
Sharon
Syakirah 'Jie
Sylvia
TeeKayRCY!!!
Timothy
Trishu
TwoDee 4eva!
Vivian 'Jie
Wei Chieh
Xin Yi Ma'am
Yi Xia
Yuli 'Jie
Zhi Bin



tag.boardd-



CREDITS

the.girl-
|ll|ll|ll|