Wow. I finally found the inspiration to update :D
I shall start with wednesday :)
Went out with Sharlyn in the morning :)
Took neoprints and shopped!
Then went to plaza singapura and met up with Caasi, Sebastian, Esther, Vivian and cy!
Watched Imagine That. That show was nice, esp the ending. Almost made me cry :)
Then went home with Vivian and Sharlyn.
We talked some FUNNAYE stuff about 2012.
We shall spend our last moments together by conference calling.
And the last thing we're gonna say is... Hahahaha :D
I dont want the world to end. I havent done so many things. I'll be only 17 D:D:D:
Which means no driver's license. Boo.
Anyway, reached home 5.59, which was still counted as 5 plus, so wasnt scolded by my mom :D
Hehe.
Thursday!
Went to Gracehaven children's home :)
No offence, but some of them were pretty scary.
But a few of them were quite nice :)
When I reached home, it was already like 7 plus.
Aargh.
Why do council stuff and rc stuff always clash?23 november.
I want combined training!
Haiz this is pissing me off.
So not looking forward to tmr.
Got council camp, also got accred! Sian ttm.
Looking forward to the end of camp :D