
FINALLY.
After two days of PSL training, its finally over(:
No more waking up early in the morning!
At least for now(:
Okay, today's training was kinda fun i guess?
Cuz we were split into small groups and were supposed to knock on ppl's doors in the nearby HDB flats to help us do survey(:
So my group went to like over 30 units,
but came back with only 3 completed surveys.
Cuz those ppl not only dao our knocking, but they would oso purposely not answer the door -.-
My knuckles are still sore from all the knocking.
But it was fun anyways(:
Met alot of STRANGE STRANGE ppl(:
Like, we went to this unit with a pink door.
And my friend was like, wow, this house so cute, the door so pink.
*door opens*
*heavily tattooed guy standing at the door*
Then he shouted at us that he wanted to sleep and had no time.
Then he shut the door at our face.
Hahaha.
Aw man.
My holidays are like so packed.
I have fdc training.
I have sec1 orientation and registration.
I have PSL project.
I have RCYC.
Like, I need my own time! D:
But I shall try my best to cope.
Cuz i wont get defeated so easily.
Nope, not the awesome and pro-est ME!
Hahaha(:
Ohoh, and everyone has to do report on monday's training!
But caasi and I dont have to.
MUAHAHAHA(:
Byes(: