Saturday, December 12, 2009
Why isnt the packing list posted yet? D:
Haiz. Second post today! Maybe I shall squeeze in another post later at 11.59! Sounds like a good idea :D

Just watched finish tao hua xiao mei (:
Finally tao hua manages to confess to shilang!
But that's the next episode on next sat.
And I'm at camp. So that means I cant watch it! *cries*
Hahaha nvm luhh go internet watch can le :D
And I just saw miss pang (spelling?) at the bus stop on the way home!
But she didnt recognise me. Boo.
Imma feeling thirsty again. Just drank few cups of water le lehh.
Shall go eat my supper now.
Byebye :)

7:02 AM
HAPPINESS.

the.girl-

HELLO NELLO WELLO ALIEN FROM OUTER SPACE! :D :D :D
Jocelyn's the name. (Y)
Egg crack: 4 APRIL (VERY IMPT!)
In the awesomest 3E'10 <3 and the even awesomer-rest TKRCY!

Loves...
Listening to Music
Fahrenheit
TKRCY - NCO batch'10
Chocolate
My sexaye phone
And all my friends:)

WANTS...
A guitar (and guitar lessons)
Fahrenheit's autographs
More shorts
To gain weight AND GROW TALLER THAN CHIN YEE


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



dar.linkks-

Aisyah 'Jie
Ariane
Brian
Benjamin Sir
Chin Yee 'Mei
Desiree
Felicia
Hazel!
Hui Xian
Isaac 'Di
JOCELYN <3
Justin
LAPPUCINO
Rebecca
Rutherford Blog!
Samantha
Sebastian 'Kor
Sharlyn 'Jie
Sharon
Syakirah 'Jie
Sylvia
TeeKayRCY!!!
Timothy
Trishu
TwoDee 4eva!
Vivian 'Jie
Wei Chieh
Xin Yi Ma'am
Yi Xia
Yuli 'Jie
Zhi Bin



tag.boardd-



CREDITS

the.girl-
|ll|ll|ll|