Friday, January 8, 2010
Okay I know i've not updated in like, a week? So I shall make this post long! :D
Hahaha i shall start by updating bout friday, cuz i only can remember till ytd (:
Friday...
I thought the worst was e maths with mr. CHYE.
He and his machine-gun way of talking :P
I didnt even catch what he was teaching lor! He was like talking so fast ):
And even if I caught wat he was saying, I wouldnt be able to understand cuz he was just reading from the book :X
Anyway, physics and chem were alrite (: except for the part where I was dozing off (:
Haha. I thought the a maths lecture was the best lor.
Like, I could understand wat mdm halilah was saying(: and managed to do the questions too! Hahah so much easier than e maths sehh(:
Hmm i think i would have enjoyed the lecture more if i wasnt desperately in need to go to the toilet :X
Hehehe then went for lunch with the usual peeps before cca.
And I was like feeling totally feverish and sick during that time D:
Even during fall-in D:
However, when we were doing footdrill and PT, i felt super okay lor(:
Like, all pain and feverish feeling was gone(:
I know I rock. Haha kidding(:
Then after that when we were allowed to go back classroom to rest and go for briefing, I was feeling sick again D:
I know i'm weird yes i do (:
Hahaha :D :D
Went home at about 7 plus blablabla, then went to take my temperature in case.
And my temperature was like, 38.4 :X Felt like crying at that time.
But then decided to go for cca recruitment anyway, cuz didnt want to let my squad down :P
Ate medicine blablabla, then took my temperature again before i slept.
And guess wat? It was like, 36.2 :D
Awesome!(: I was like damn happy luhh.

Saturday (today)...
Woke up about 6.20 -.- but feeling fever-free, runny nose free and cough-free :D
I totally overslept, i was supposed to wake up at 6 de D:
But I still managed to meet sharlyn at 6.45 on time!
Yay I'm awesome (: kidding(:
Cca recruitment was okay bahhs, except for the performance.
I totally screwed it okay?! I did ke-kiri pusing when it was supposed to be ke-kanan pusing :X damn paiseh.
Hahaha my mom took a video of it, but it was only during yangtinggi (spelling?)
Hm the craziest part was our punishment.
We had to change in and out of our uniforms TWICE, with just 7 to 8 minutes given.
It was damn tiring cuz we had to run here and there to change, but I thought it was kinda fun :D Cuz i dont think i changed that fast in my life before :X
Yes i'm definitely weird -.-
Hahaha BUT i didnt enjoy it that much to make me wanna do it again :P
I hope we will have at least twenty new sec1 rcy juniors this year! So that we will have the best unit award or something, like wat benjamin sir said :D
When we were finally dismissed, my legs felt like jelly, so we didnt go out to eat D:
Went home to eat my hot hot porridge, then started typing this post :D
See? I made it super long, just like I said!
Imma so proud of myself. Now time to do homework *groans*
Byebye(:
And join red cross!

11:48 PM
HAPPINESS.

the.girl-

HELLO NELLO WELLO ALIEN FROM OUTER SPACE! :D :D :D
Jocelyn's the name. (Y)
Egg crack: 4 APRIL (VERY IMPT!)
In the awesomest 3E'10 <3 and the even awesomer-rest TKRCY!

Loves...
Listening to Music
Fahrenheit
TKRCY - NCO batch'10
Chocolate
My sexaye phone
And all my friends:)

WANTS...
A guitar (and guitar lessons)
Fahrenheit's autographs
More shorts
To gain weight AND GROW TALLER THAN CHIN YEE


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



dar.linkks-

Aisyah 'Jie
Ariane
Brian
Benjamin Sir
Chin Yee 'Mei
Desiree
Felicia
Hazel!
Hui Xian
Isaac 'Di
JOCELYN <3
Justin
LAPPUCINO
Rebecca
Rutherford Blog!
Samantha
Sebastian 'Kor
Sharlyn 'Jie
Sharon
Syakirah 'Jie
Sylvia
TeeKayRCY!!!
Timothy
Trishu
TwoDee 4eva!
Vivian 'Jie
Wei Chieh
Xin Yi Ma'am
Yi Xia
Yuli 'Jie
Zhi Bin



tag.boardd-



CREDITS

the.girl-
|ll|ll|ll|