CNY... has been boring. ):
Except yesterday. Haha(:
My aunts and uncles and cousins came! Literally made the whole house crowded with people :D
And FYI, all my cousins were all married already ._.
Which reminded my bro and I how very young we actually were compared to all of 'em -.-
Andand! My 4 year old niece came too! She's like damn cute can?
AND SHE EVEN HAS A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. And she's only four years old!
I only got my fb account last year sia -.-
Hahaha anyway spent the whole afternoon playing with her :)
She spent about 2 hours drawing a big colourful pic of a house with me in it. And she gave it to me! ^^
sweet rite? Hehe.
My mom told me that my niece looks the same as me when I was at her age:)
Haiz those were the days :)
Then at around 8 when it was dark, we all played fireworks in the garden!
It was really beautiful sehh, with all the colourful fireworks lighting up the whole place (:
Even all my rather old relatives joined in the fun ^^
Guess this is what they call young at heart! :D
HAHA. Helped my mom clean up the place when everyone went home :)
Lazy upload pics luhh.
OMG tmr we're going back to school :(
And I havent revised anything yet! SIAN.
Dont feel like revising sia. I dont wanna go back to school!
Cant believe they expect us to revise during CNY. Haiy.
Byebye (: