
FML. My results are like shyt.
Today went to up to class late due to council meeting, and when I got into the classroom, I saw that I had only 40/70 for chinese.
Damn depressing sia. I was like emoing when I realised there was a calculation mistake LOL.
50/70! ^^ YAY. Not the highest, but at least it was an A (:
OMG GEOG. STUPID GEOG. GRR.
At least give me an A or a B3, but NO. I'm stuck with a b4 ):
SHIT TMR THERE IS BOTH E MATHS AND A MATHS.
I think i'm gonna fail e maths. Thanks mr.chye for those words of advice. NOT. He made me even more worried sigh ):
A maths = no hope LOL
KKays enough of depressing talk. Today went to sharlyn's house to do our read pair share powerpoint! :D
AND WE'RE GONNA BE DOING OUR PRESENTATION IN RC UNIFORM. WOW-.-
Had lunch in macs before going to her house.
Mr. PAYA and Mrs LEBAR HOW ARE YOU? :D LOL! (:
And i cant believe we managed to finish in like, one and a half hours! Hurray to awesome US (:
AAH these two days have been the longest two days of my life.
HAIZ. BUBYE :D