Heh imma updating at 1.34 am rite now. Trying not to fall asleep^^
I shall start by updating by ytd (:
YTD... took class foto! :D the photographer was like rushing us all, so the photo taking was really fast O: I think I blinked /:
Hahaha hmm fast forward till training! We screwed up rite at the beginning /:
The NCC people and the scouts people suddenly fell in at our 'spot' and we spent alot of time trying to organise everything blablabla.
Anyway, sharlyn, aisyah, desmond, kan, isaac and i went to St.hilda's to do community service! :D
YAY thanks miss kwong for the awesome ride in your car there! :D
Being at St.Hilda.s was nice. Kinda reminds me of my grandparents and how i didnt cherish them.
KK anyway, after all the games, i actually accompanied an old lady back to her home ^^ feel so proud of myself! Someone is happy because of my actions, and it feels nice :D
Had to take bus all the way back to school while miss kwong took her car back (SAD)
Was damn tired when we got back to school, but we still had RC day rehearsal /:
SCREWED UP AGAIN. AAH.
I somehow think that we are not even ready to take over. AT ALL.
Todayy... DIDNT GO FOR PASSION RUN.
Instead, went to ngee ann primary for a TYA funfair.
Omg i SOO wished i had gone for passion run man.
My friends and I actually sat there manning a booth that no one comes to for more than 6 hours /: FML.
I would rather be sitting outside watching runners run past me and drinking 100 plus than sit behind a games booth doing virtually nothing ):
I WANT A FREE SHIRT SIA! ): too bad TYA doesnt give out shirts ): ):
AWW. Worst saturday EVER.
Okays, enough complaints!
OMG I SWEAR MY BROTHER LOOKS SO CUTE IN RC UNIFORM :D :D
LOL.
Too bad he hasnt received his berret yet ^^
Damn should have taken a picture of him in uniform (:
Speaking of RC uniform, I havent prepped it yet ): Tmr shall chiong home and prepare!
YAY I'm getting a new school bag tmr ^^ FINALLY.
Hehehehe.
Kays goodnites~!