HAHAHA woots i'm back to updating after such a super duper uber longgggggg time :X
Cuz i was being forced to ):
Heh guess i'll talk about TRAINING!
Quite okay, teached RCK silver and evac silver to our AWESOME sec2s :D
Hehehe who knew teaching evac could be so energy draining. And I thought teaching footdrill was bad enough :X
Lol and running up and down and up and down from the first floor to the fourth floor ISNT fun. My legs were like jelly *wobbles*
Haiy tmr still have to go for some first aid training for YOG.
The YOG is like during common test. How to study when we're going home at nearly midnite???? D: D:
Sighh. Wish everything would just come to a standstill. Everything is like moving so fast its like a blur. EOYS in just half a year!
And OMG i've ran out of things to say D:
Suppposed to do homework nao, but I just decided to leave it to chiong tmr nite /:
Sounds fun -.-
Stupid homework. Its not doing itself D:
*yawns* feel like sleeping i'm like a dead zombie nao.
But like too early leh D:
So I think i'll just crap a bit more bahh.
Hmm I'm sort of looking forward to NDP rehearsal! :D
Hopefully we'll need to stay back on days other than friday! (:
Then dont have to reach home early /:
Kkays gotta go, byes :D